There’s a lot to do when you first start a business… form an LLC…write a studio policy…figure out a budget…set up a business bank account…streamline your systems…
The sheer number of tasks is daunting and if you’ve never started a business before, you’re probably trying to learn what all this stuff means along the way.
Well, this is when it all gets done.
Next live cohort: TBD. >> No need to wait!
Enroll now to get access to all the content right now to work through your own pace and join the next cohort (if you want) when it starts.
Business Building 101
A 12-module course and group coaching to get your music studio set up for success and growth!
Who will benefit from Business Building 101?
This program is designed for the teacher who wants to build a solid foundation for their business. Especially teachers who:
…are just starting their studios and want a strong start to a financially-viable studio
…have been at it for a while but haven’t gotten those foundational elements in place to really grow their music studio
…want to make the leap from part- to full-time teaching and want to start taking their business more seriously
If you’re not sure if the program will be good for you, shoot me an email describing your current teaching situation and your goal.
I want every participant to have a great experience, so I’ll be honest if I don’t think you’ll get that through this program.
What does Business Building 101 cover?
Here are some of the topics we’ll be covering over the 12-week bootcamp:
- Setting up an LLC to protect yourself
- Finding a niche so you’re marketing is more effective
- Creating personal and business budgets so you can build a sustainable business
- Designing and pricing lesson packages to increase profitability
- Writing a studio policies and enforcing them (while still being a nice person)
- Crafting an amazing studio experience so your students keep coming back and referring friends
- Streamlining studio systems so you are set to grow!
This is not a marketing course. This course is about setting up a business that is worth marketing.
What does the program include?
- 1:1 Welcome Session – we’ll get on the phone/FaceTime and chat for 30ish minutes during the first week of the program so I can learn about your studio goals
- Video Lessons – every week you’ll get access to new video lessons that guide your through the week’s goals and activities
- Actionable Assignments – each assignment is thoughtfully designed to bring clarity and organization to your business. No busy work.
- Support – opportunities to ask questions and get feedback by email and through live office hours during
Join the next cohort of music studio owners today!