Business Finance for Music Teachers
Course starting January 25, 2023 for limited enrollment.
This course could be considered the 200-level follow-up to the financial principles introduced in Business Building 101. It’s ideal for the teacher who wants a deeper understanding of their finances and the tools to catch and diagnose red flags in their business before they become major problems.
This course may be for you if you’ve ever had questions like:
- Should I continue solo teaching or open a multi-teacher studio?
- How can I run a sustainable multi-teacher studio and still treat my teachers well?
- Can I afford to invest in a commercial studio space? Is it a smart investment?
- Should I self-finance this project or take out a loan?
- How do I prepare financial statements for a business plan?
- How can I make my business more attractive to a buyer or investor?
- How to build a studio that meets your personal and business financial goals
- How to read and interpret the most common financial statements
- Real business financial terms so you can confidently speak the language of bankers/investors
- Self-paced video lessons and course workbook
- Four live office hour sessions with Andrea
- Templates to jumpstart your financial planning
- Calculators to help evaluate business opportunities
Course starting January 2023 for limited enrollment.
Upcoming office hours:
January 25 – February 15
Wednesdays 10-11am Central
Can’t make this session? Join the next session! Future hours are set by polling enrolled participants.
Module 1: Developing Financial Assumptions
Module 2: The Income Statement
Module 3: The Balance Sheet
Module 4: The Cash Flow Statement